Candle Care & Safety
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
- Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
DISCLAIMER: Products contain herbs and essential oils, if you are allergic to these types of items please don't use the products, not liable or responsible for illness or allergic reaction. Please read the instruction and always do the 24-hour skin test as stated.