Shea Butter w/ Oats Soap Bars
This is a great soap for dry, sensitive, problematic skin...
Shea Butter Benefits
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
The good news is, it’s great to use on kids and babies too!
7 Benefits of Oatmeal for Skin
- Owing to its saponin content, oats works as a terrific natural skin cleanser.Whether you have sensitive or dry ski, it doesn’t strip it natural oils.
- If you have ultra-sensitive skin that can’t tolerate exfoliators, oats can be a great alternative owing to its texture.
- Rich in proteins and lipids oatmeal haspotent emollient properties making it a great moisturizer. Doing this and also using a gentle moisturizer like Olay will make your skin softer than a baby’s.
- Oatmeal has rich anti-oxidant properties and helps undo damage done to your skin by pollution, UV rays and chemicals.
- Oats helps reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis.
- Owing to its healing, moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties, oatmeal is effective in soothing sunburn.
- Oatmeal is anti-pruritic and really helps control the itching that is inherent to various skin diseases and fungal infections.
The 5 Benefits of Shea Butter Soap:
1. Weather protection
2. Maximum moisture
3. Actively age-defying
4. Holistically healing
5. Gentle for everyone
Shea butter soaps create a rich and creamy lather with an abundance of bubbles!
Lavender Sea Salt
Clean Cotton (with a tropical twist)
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
and MANY more scents available..Please request our list!
Ingredients: coconut oil, safflower oil, shea butter, glycerin, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, oat protein, fragrance, titanium dioxide, and whole oats.